Wednesday, January 19, 2011

4 years in the making!

I have finally created a set of ABC BLOCKS that have capital and lowercase letters, numbers AND photos; all put 

together in it's own handy dandy tray.  With the help of my awesome husband, I designed a kit that contains 24 small blocks & a perfectly sized tray to contain these darling keepsakes on the coffee table.  A functional tinker toy and a unique conversation piece in one.  Each block is about 1-1/2".  The tray is about 9"X6".  This is really exciting to me because I have also been wanting to create a project in which "grandma" can display all those wallet-size grand kid pictures.  Each block has 6 sides; I used 2 for photos and the other 4 are covered with decorative paper and stamps.  I love to make kits, so naturally, I will be making several. Let me know by way of comment or email (mandyterry77@yahoo.com) if you are interested.  

No comments:

Post a Comment